|(Click for More)|
For reservations click on the site numbers indicated in red which will take you to that campsites’ Recreation.gov page, or call 1-877-444-6777. If not reserved in advance these sites are available on-site on a First Come – First Served basis.
*Grades are based solely on comparison with the other campsites within this campground.
|Site # |
|A||C||Paved Lot||40 ft.||Back-In||Both||Yes|
|B||A||Paved Lot||40 ft.||Back-In||Both||Yes|
|C||B||Paved Lot||40 ft.||Back-In||Both||Yes|
|(Click for More)|
2017 SeasonFrom opening dates thru June 16th 2017, facilities in the Newberry Caldera Area will be subject to short term closures to allow for hazard tree management and forest restoration efforts adjacent to the campgrounds. Accordingly your ability to reserve campsites is affected.
• Friday - Sunday afternoon: All campgrounds open and reservable at Recreation.gov
• Sunday night – Thursday night: Campgrounds will be subject to closure. If the campground is open, sites will be available on a “first-come, first-served” basis but will not be reservable.
• After June 30th 2017: All campgrounds open and reservable 7 days a week.
- Boat launches in the Newberry Caldera will not be affected. Other day use areas such as picnic areas and trailheads will see rotating short term closures.
- Closure period notices will typically be posted on-site as well as communicated on Forest Service and Hoodoo Recreation websites as they become known.
Our continued goal is to complete this priority work on a schedule that minimizes inconvenience to visitors. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- Forest: Deschutes
- USFS District: Bend/Fort Rock
- Area: Newberry Caldera
- Address: Forest Service Road 21, Deschutes National Forest, La Pine, OR 97739, USA
- Open: 06/08
- Closed: 09/25
- Group Fee: $75 - $100
- Site A: $75
- Site B: $100
- Site C: $100
CLICK HERE for weather