*OPENING DATES AND WATER AVAILABILITY MAY BE AFFECTED BY SNOW CONDITIONS*Fire Restrictions: None
|Campground||Area||Site Fee||Extra Vehicle||Day Use Fee||Multi-Site||Open Date||Close Date|
| The Dalles|| Mather Memorial Pkwy|| 18|| $9|| $50 to reserve/ $5 to use|| N/A|| 05/06|| 09/10|
| Silver Springs|| Mather Memorial Pkwy|| 20|| $10|| $50 to reserve/ $5 to use|| $32|| 05/13|| 09/24|
| Bedal|| Mountain Loop|| 14|| $7|| $5|| $26|| 05/13|| 09/10|
| Gold Basin|| Mountain Loop|| 22|| $11|| $5|| $42|| Closed 2017|| Closed 2017|
| Red Bridge|| Mountain Loop|| 14|| $7|| N/A|| $26|| 04/15|| 09/24|
| Turlo|| Mountain Loop|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| TBD|| Off Season: 9/18 - 5/25**|
| Verlot|| Mountain Loop|| 24|| $9|| $5|| $24 - $30|| TBD|| Off Season: 9/18 - 5/25**|
| Douglas Fir|| Mt. Baker (Hwy 542)|| 18|| $9|| $50 to reserve/ $5 to use|| N/A|| 04/15|| 09/24|
| Excelsior|| Mt. Baker (Hwy 542)|| 125|| N/A|| N/A|| N/A|| 05/06|| 09/24|
| Silver Fir|| Mt. Baker (Hwy 542)|| 16|| $8|| $50 to reserve/ $5 to use|| $30|| 05/06|| 09/24|
| Park Creek|| N Cascades (Hwy 20)|| 12|| $6|| N/A|| N/A|| 05/11|| 09/10|
| Swift Creek|| N Cascades (Hwy 20)|| 18|| $9|| $5|| $34|| 04/22|| 09/24|
| San Juan|| Skykomish|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| 05/13|| 09/17|
| Middle Fork|| Snoqualmie Pass|| 14|| $7|| $5|| $26|| Closed 2017|| Closed 2017|
| Tinkham|| Snoqualmie Pass|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| 04/15|| 09/24|
Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance for single sites and up to 12 months in advance for multisites and groupsites.
- Column 1 lists the campground. Click on each name to go to the individual campground page.
- Column 2 is the subarea in the district where the campground is located.
- Column 3 shows the nightly fee for a single campsite. This pays for one vehicle and, if applicable a trailer or towed vehicle.
- The Extra Vehicle column is the fee for an extra vehicle above what is paid for. Each single site is allowed two vehicles (one vehicle is paid with the camp fees and one is an extra vehicle).
- Some campgrounds have day use areas and these charge a day use fee.
- Some campgrounds have multiple sites, the fee for these sites if applicable is shown here. Group sites may be reserved.
- Column 7 gives our opening dates, which is when fees and maintenance start. Reservation dates will normally start a little later and end earlier.
- Column 8 gives our closing dates, which is when fees and maintenance end. Camping may continue for free if a gate is not locked but please carry out any garbage and leave the campground as if you were never there. Locked gates = No Camping
USFS campground fees include a County Room Tax and a state Tourism Tax that are normally add-ons in other overnight areas. Room Taxes go toward supporting county and state costs. Other expenses that are covered by fees include, maintenance, cleaning, garbage pickup, septic pumping, insurance, payroll, property tax, and administrative costs. In many previous years, overall the expenses per campground exceeded the fee charged. Asset improvement is sometimes paid through federal taxes and allocations to the USFS. However, all operating costs are paid by your fees or contributions by Hoodoo.. Your income taxes DO NOT pay for campground upkeep.