*OPENING DATES & WATER AVAILABILITY MAY BE AFFECTED BY SNOW CONDITIONS* Fire Restrictions: NoneFIRE CLOSURE – Pleasant Valley & Lodgepole Campgrounds
8/17/17 – We apologize for the inconvenience but these facilities are closed until further notice due to close proximity to forest fires. Please check back for updates or check with the Wenatchee Forest Service at 509-664-9200. Okanogan-Wenatchee Forest Service Alerts & Notices
|Campground||Area||Site Fee||Extra Vehicle||Day Use Fee||Multi-Site||Open Date||Close Date|
| Lodgepole|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 18|| $9|| $5|| N/A|| Fire Closure - 8/17/17|| 09/10|
| Pleasant Valley|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| Fire Closure - 8/16/17|| 09/10|
| Soda Springs|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 18|| $9|| $5|| N/A|| 05/24|| 09/24|
| Bumping Lake|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 18|| $9 / $10|| N/A|| $34|| 05/22|| 09/24|
| Sawmill Flat|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 18|| $9|| $5|| N/A|| 05/24|| 09/24|
| Cottonwood|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| 05/10|| 09/24|
| Cougar Flat|| Chinook Pass (HWY 410)|| 16|| $8|| $5|| N/A|| 05/24|| 09/10|
| Windy Point|| White Pass (HWY 12)|| 14|| $7|| N/A|| N/A|| 05/24|| 09/24|
| Willows|| White Pass (HWY 12)|| 14|| $7|| N/A|| N/A|| 05/24|| 09/10|
| Hause Creek|| White Pass (HWY 12)|| 18|| $9|| N/A|| $34|| 05/24|| 09/25|
Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance for single sites, and up to 12 months in advance for multisites.
- Column 1 lists the campground. Click on each name to go to the individual campground page.
- Column 2 is the subarea in the district where the campground is located.
- Column 3 shows the nightly fee for a single campsite. This pays for one vehicle and, if applicable a trailer or towed vehicle.
- The Extra Vehicle column is the fee for an extra vehicle above what is paid for. Each single site is allowed two vehicles (one vehicle is paid with the camp fees and one is an extra vehicle).
- Some campgrounds have day use areas and these charge a day use fee.
- Some campgrounds have multiple sites, the fee for these sites if applicable is shown here. Group sites may be reserved.
- Column 7 gives our opening dates, which is when fees and maintenance start. Reservation dates will normally start a little later and end earlier.
- Column 8 gives our closing dates, which is when fees and maintenance end. Camping may continue for free if a gate is not locked but please carry out any garbage and leave the campground as if you were never there. Locked gates = No Camping
USFS campground fees include a State Sales Tax, a County Room Tax and in some cases a state Tourism Tax that are normally add-ons in other overnight areas. Taxes go toward supporting county and state costs. Other expenses that are covered by fees include, maintenance, cleaning, garbage pickup, septic pumping, insurance, payroll, property tax, and administrative costs. In many previous years, overall the expenses per campground exceeded the fee charged. Asset improvement is sometimes paid through federal taxes and allocations to the USFS. However, all operating costs are paid by your fees or contributions by Hoodoo. Your income taxes DO NOT pay for campground upkeep.